Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The New House Banner Ingame Thread
Hi!

Here is the PA (P@pys-@peros) Banner

[Image: 1eqddg.jpg]

E 21 - PA

Merci
(09-04-2012, 05:21 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Freyr link=topic=1133.msg21426#msg21426 date=1333947722]
[img2]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg20/scaled.php?server=20&filename=dgbannertest.jpg&res=landing[/img2]

Placeholder banner for the Demacian Guard, B02 please!

EDIT: Could you please tell me if the whole emblem will show in-game so I can fix the position appropriately if needed thanks!
I'm unsure if the whole emblem will fit. It might be a tiny bit too big but I won't know until we insert it into the game. I will add it for now and we'll see Tongue

Banners updated
[/quote]

Aight, well I'm downloading the latest patch now - did it make the cut? If not, I'll resize the emblem then!

EDIT: Just needs to be a bit smaller, I'll edit it soon.
(28-03-2012, 05:14 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=_VoS_Raiden_dk link=topic=1133.msg17181#msg17181 date=1332325031]
Would like our replaced whit B13

Vanguard Of Swadia

This banner will not show all of the image if included in game. If you would like to resize this then please do so, if not then let me know and I will include it as is.
[/quote]

Would like our banner changed., in next update Smile

Made a fresh banner, that should fit., seen the current, dosent look good as u said it wouldn't.

New freshly made banner  to replace our old banner., B13...

[Image: j94ked.jpg]
(08-04-2012, 01:29 PM)Eldeos link Wrote: [Image: 300ywaw.jpg]
(27-01-2012, 01:53 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: If the banner does not fit the theme, is offensive or just badly made we will not accept it.
Where have your standards gone?! It's pink! And also an insult towards former Knights, I am offended.
Would this banner be allowed?
Hmmm, it is a little small. I think it is due to where I uploaded it. I'll get it fixed when I have time but the House: FaceCheck would like to reserve a spot. (Any will do.)
Famous last words: "I'll wait here while you check that bush..."
Dashing People:
Our house
[Image: db0a47075b43.jpg]
Please put our flag in this place:
ready *dds  file
thanks in advance for work...
(12-04-2012, 01:26 PM)DivinityX link Wrote: Please make this the new banner of Medieval Mercenaries
It will replace E17 and please make it fit the shields

[Image: scaled.php?server=59&filename=medievalme...es=landing]
That will not all fit on the shields. Please resize it and resubmit. Have a look at the size of other banners that have been submitted for ideas.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hard to tell but my recommendation would be to chop out the written banners and shrink the emblem a small amount, mainly along y axis, just to be safe.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Here this is the final version of the Medieval Mercenaries banner

[Image: scaled.php?server=809&filename=medievalm...es=landing]

If it doesn't fit the shields now, then fine but I cant make the icon any smaller.
(12-04-2012, 01:47 PM)DivinityX link Wrote: Here this is the final version of the Medieval Mercenaries banner

[Image: scaled.php?server=809&filename=medievalm...es=landing]

If it doesn't fit the shields now, then fine but I cant make the icon any smaller.
Emblem will fit fine but are you sure you want the writing? not all of it will fit
- Fingus