Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The New House Banner Ingame Thread
Hi,

Just made our house a banner so can we have it over C 11. We're called The Vyne, thanks!

[Image: K30mm.png]
Captain of The Vyne
get any banner updates in....I'm doing an update pack in the next few days as I smell a patch coming.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(26-07-2012, 03:47 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: Easiest way is to use gimp and add the gimp-dds plugin. Then you can open the file. When you save it, it doesn't matter for compression (but Warband uses the first option BC/DXT1 or something like that) and click the generate mipmaps button. The image also has to be a single layer to work correctly, otherwise it thinks it's 3D.

You can also check it in my SVG design file if you want as well. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjnyhciowshwwn...42.svg.zip  It's not 100% perfect, but it's pretty close. I have all of the shield shapes in there.

Thank you for all of the helpful advice. I use Photoshop and was able to find a DDS plugin on Nvidia's Developer site, so that was excellent. Through trial and error I made adjustments and checked in-game and I believe it is now at a point where everything is aligned nicely.

I checked in the SVG file using Inkscape after though and the Flag Logo is not centered, which is strange, it was something I wasn't able to check myself in-game obviously. I hope it holds true to the shield alignments that are satisfactory in-game and is due to the SVG not being "100 % perfect" as you stated.

Anyway here it is:

[Image: XIIIBannerV12.jpg]
(09-08-2012, 08:14 PM)Glockus link Wrote: Anyway here it is:

[Image: XIIIBannerV12.jpg]

Well, the SVG is pretty accuate in that sense. The images do need to be slightly off center to be centered in game.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(09-08-2012, 08:21 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: Well, the SVG is pretty accuate in that sense. The images do need to be slightly off center to be centered in game.

Fair enough. Thanks again!
[Image: swadishorderiiibannerpa.jpg]

B18 for swadish order of III  Wink
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Banner for C 15 - House Name: Söldner

[Image: stockback2.jpg]
Banner for F 11 - House Name: Final Fantasy Fighters (FFF)
[Image: fffni.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thank you
Tora_no_akai      Sniper
SG_Tonitiger_II   Commando
SG_Tonitiger_III  Man at Arms
Tonitiger_IV        Skirmisher
[to lazy to delete the SG from a closed house xD]
Banner for slot B 05. House: Tough Gitz
[Image: ijOK2WfI4zlYP.png]
For my house JP NI, please add this banner. You can use any of the available free slot for it, thanks

[Image: scaled.php?server=850&filename=jpnibanne...es=landing]