Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

West servers
I wanted to know if West servers are ever coming back?  :'(
Our current US server provider can't host in West servers.
US servers cost just too much..
OK thanks  But then why so many EU server when half of then are never full
As the mod said before if you donate more the more servers you get eu servers are cheap( no offence) and the host there has good ping NA servers cost alot
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(26-03-2013, 02:30 AM)SK_Trojan link Wrote: OK thanks  But then why so many EU server when half of then are never full
Lolwat, you must be talking about hardmode when there are usually 1-2 full serwers, and 1-2 left for soloing/fighting with house.
Normal mode is just full near 18-20, also have in mind some players can't play on some maps(I for example get client freezed for 2 mins when server change map to First Defence and insta-disconnect) and this cause them to be less populated or empty.
Steam - thebadmanFT
We have own server box in EU so we don't need to pay any extra if we have more EU servers.
(26-03-2013, 02:30 AM)SK_Trojan link Wrote: why so many EU server when half of then are never full
Well, there are certain times of the day when quite many people play nordinvasion, e.g. 8 PM or later on the weekend, and this time is changing each time zone. So I almost never see any poeple in US or AU servers, which doesn't mean that they aren't used, they're just full 6 hours earlier or later. Wink
It would be nice if there was another set of US servers to play on. During peak times the ones we do have fill up pretty quickly. They are also the first to be reassigned for house events for whatever reason.

If the devs were interested in opening up more US servers they could make a thread for ideas. I know there are people who have hosting ideas or can even help raise funds. I know they aren't keen on lettling laymen host servers, but there have to be some trusted members who'd be willing to host.
Off Toppic: Maybe change a hard EU server to a normal one?

On Toppic: I am not from US.  :Smile I even dont have a US/East/NA server in my Favorite list. Why? Laggy in my country. But yeah I think I understand your point, everytime I wanne play a normal Map 9/10 it is full.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]