Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Commando Weapons
Welp, I am getting bored of my Aurora Blade and would like to purchase a Commando 1h weapon and a 2h weapon separately.  To repeat, these are two SEPARATE weapons.  I do NOT want a 1/2 weapon (really, if I did, I'd just stick with what I use already).

Weapons I like:
Heavy War Hammer
Highlander Claymore (only a little)
Dreaded War Pick
Injustice/Justice (ye ye, I can add, don't you worry)
Swadian Hope (kind of... meh)
Fire Blade (OH YES!)

Weapons I do not like:
Dragon Axe
Flamberge (already have one lol)
Head Crusher
Steel Cutter
War Cleaver (seriously, if you offer this -__-)

I have some weapons and armour I can offer, but I do believe the bulk of you will be more interested in materials.
Flamberge, Powerful Crossbow, Flamberge, and Grosse Messer are weapons I can trade.
Nikolskoe Helmet, Banded Mail Armour, and Plate Mittens are armour I can trade.

Okay, here comes the good stuff.  (I was lazy and just copy-pasted materials from a character's inventory, so if there not enough of something listed that you want I might have some more)
Post or PM me your ideas of a fair trade.
#Didn't brag at all  Tongue
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I have to make stuff as appealing as possible so I can get a good trade  Tongue
Vengeance?
Sure, I am interested in the Vengeance, but only if it comes with a decent 2h.
I would prefer a trade that includes both a 1h weapon and a 2h weapon.
Vengeance and Highlander Claymore?
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
since im not interested in selling my hwh, you probably need to buy them alone or search for another guy Smile
Well I have a Swadian Hope and Injustice, though not willing to let them go unless I get a good offer. Just putting that out there Big Grin
Striker strikes again.

Every item I can trade is listed in the original post, I will not add more.  This is a very low priority trade for me, but I was thinking someone out there might be willing to trade some weapons for materials/gear.  This also means I have all the time in the world to wait for a fun trade Big Grin

Sinister_Soldier, I will keep your Vengeance and Highlander Claymore in mind while exploring my options  Smile
Post or PM what you would want me to trade to you for those two weapons.
strange short sword and strange great sword. with these weapons youll be able to hit assassins before they hit you, and youll be the fastest slasher behind the shield wall. all for the rock bottom price of 90k!(or one scale) plus as an added bonus since i like you ill throw in a FREE! strange sword. with this set of exotic weaponry nords will be sure to second guess their assault on swadia.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus