Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Steep Invasion
In my first map for NordInvasion, Steep Invasion is a map where you can admire the beautiful landscape of high altitude, let's play and have fun ^^

Working : about 20 hours

Test map :
Map screen :

spawns :

Upper view :

Cordially
AlphA
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Other screens :

Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGJTUUc51...e=youtu.be    Sorry for the bad quality -_-

I don't understand how make spawn with entry point, i put them and set 0&1 for players spawn and 32 to 40 for bots but when i choose swadian army i spawn randomly in the map.
how do you know which way the bots will take?

thx
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Nicely done, I like it.
ON_Centration = commando
ON_Centration II = sniper

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be - Virgil
Reminds me of mountain pass.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Quote:Reminds me of mountain pass.

Not exactly this map have 2 nords spawns, it's a big village in a big and hight montain. I think is différent by Montain pass by the constructions and the steep way where bot comes.
You also have a great view but I complicated with trees for doesn't have too much vision on the enemy
The idea seems good to me, and it also looks decent. However, I advise trying to smoothen out the hills as they're a bit squary at the moment. Furthermore, some buildings seem a bit oddly placed in my opinion. For example the church, which is located upon a steep hill, even within part of the hill.
Striker strikes again.

allright I'll consider your point and modify the map accordingly,

News sreens with change : I tried to flatten the field, but it is difficult

You might want to blend the rock textures in better by changing the hardness of turf,snow,earth etc. and blend it in on the edges of the rock to make it easier on the eyes. Looks good other then that!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(31-03-2013, 10:08 AM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote:I don't understand how make spawn with entry point, i put them and set 0&1 for players spawn and 32 to 40 for bots but when i choose swadian army i spawn randomly in the map.

If you start the map, chose battle not deathmatch.
Nice Map !
Bravo Alpha  Wink