Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dead Frontier
Has anyone heard of this game?  Even better, has anyone played it?  I am getting bored of playing on my own, zombies make terrible company.  They are always cursing at me and are very physically abusive.

If not, is anyone interested?  The game is pretty simple, so I should be able to give a "quick" overview here.  You level up, upgrades stats and weapon proficiencies to let you use better gear, and kill lots of zombies.  There are missions, you can go inside of buildings, and there are a few very  large and dangerous zombies (these are the ones I have problems with).  Yesterday I had to kill two giant flaming spider zombies as part of a quest.  That is fun to say: two giant flaming spider zombies.  Anyways, during this I realized that I can't take on the apocalypse on my own.

The game has different kinds of armour, weapons, and certain other resources to keep you up and running.  You need to keep yourself fed, heal yourself, and repair your armour as well as keeping a sufficient supply of ammunition to pump into zombie faces.

At the start of the game you get to pick a class.  Some get experience bonuses, others get experience nerfs, and a lot of them start with special stats or weapons.  There are also 3 service based professions: engineers repair armour, doctors administer medicine (three times more healing than just using), and chefs can cook certain foods (3 times more filling than uncooked food).  On top of that, scientists produce medical aid and farmers produce food.

Lastly, zombies.  Lots and lots of zombies.  There are many types of zombies, so the game stays interesting.  Nord Invasion is still way better, of course Tongue
Tl;DR

Nope. Never heard of that game. Give me a link to the website and I'll play with you (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(02-04-2013, 11:39 PM)Murrow link Wrote:Tl;DR

Nope. Never heard of that game. Give me a link to the website and I'll play with you (:

Well, there goes my attempt at brevity Tongue
http://www.deadfrontier.com/
IVE PLAYED IT Got tired of it since i hit lv 100 and my account got delted for me not logging in but ill try it later on
(03-04-2013, 12:01 AM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote:IVE PLAYED IT Got tired of it since i hit lv 100 and my account got delted for me not logging in but ill try it later on
Orlly?  Funny, the rules say that once you hit level 50+ your account is safe from deletion Tongue
I didnt play it cause I was pretty sure I would end up playing by myself, but if you're devoted, I might consider Tongue
I am almost level 59 and have 3 proficiency 100 weapons (had 5, sold 2 :3)
Plus about 1m cash in the bank, but meh.

I have satisfied myself with the single player so far, but boss fights are on the horizon and I am helpless alone! XD
WINTER YOU SAID NO MORE ADDICTIONS BUT YOU LIED YOU NEED TO GET ON FALLOUT Online... and have fun kill children and raping molerats
I thought Bethesda doesn't allow infanticide....  And I had this addiction before NI! Tongue
well it isnt a bethedasa mod its a mod made by people like you and me winter
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html