Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report TSG_comando_Tyr
I do not know why but when i and  other house members join a server with TSG_comando_Tyr playing we get verbally abused and he will not let us construct barricades

apparently he hates UK - Unitedkillerz house

he first asks who is admin then when he gets no reply destroys the cade i was placing picks up the other cade from the floor and goes spec so dies with it on his character so we do not get it 

i myself have done nothing to this player
i have included 2 screenshots we have many more, people like this spoil this mod and they should be removed

[Image: D24ED05875EF7968A72CAE639269FBAFE74B7766]
[Image: C0E7CE9DBCFD503DA5BA24A58E7B63DC5173603F]

I also came in after Simpleton had said, as he had said he was told to leave the server so he can play on his own. So I joined as well as Pappalaz and things went normal, then... Mountain Pass came up.

I dropped my barricade as well as ''TK_Phantom'' or something like that, Pappalaz decided to put his heavy cade to block half of the hole to make space for him shielding, IMMEDIATELY, Tyr decided to unsheathe and aim to break the cade with his sword, I got in his way and he stopped, then he dropped his sword, picked one of the cades up, Pappalaz managed to grab one of them before Tyr ran out and said ''ha your cades are away'' then went to spectator with all his weapons unsheathed and the barricade in hand. He then said i hate UK as shown, that basically sums it up.

Off with his head to be quite honest, these kind of people should not be in this community! >Sad

[Image: 2w71zyd.jpg]
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
It started with me joining a server with this tyr guy and Human Being. Human Being left and then Tyr asked me to leave because he wanted to play by himself. When I didnt want to leave, or my house mates that join right after, he got really unpleasant and started raging. The rest of the story You got in Pappz thread so I won´t write it again. Posting some screenshots thou.

[Image: 2013-04-01_00008.jpg]
[Image: 2013-04-01_00012.jpg]
[Image: Destroying%20cades.jpg]

Later on when we joined another server this is how he greeted us. I left a ingame report on him on this server. Don´t remember what server this it was.

[Image: Later%20on%20another%20server.jpg]
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
For the Information of the Dev's

I issued a Temp Ban to this player for Glitching some 1 1/2 hours after this incident.

I do have other SS of the same incident.

[Image: 2013-04-01_00002.jpg]

Regards

[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle
Tyr, you are now banned from NordInvasion. Come talk with me in IRC if you ever want to get unbanned.