Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Whats the funnest/best experience you'v had in NI?
Well whats the funnest/best experience you'v had in NI?

Mine was when I finally got commando which was today actually. Sooo happy I finally got my plate armour.

Whats Yours?
When I beated prince with xeqtor and astrae on swadian town and then I took his "power-rangers sword" hahahah Big Grin (patch 0.2.9)
Gotta be when I got my donator's pony. I was laughing like a maniac, killing Nords like squashing ants and eventually helping to beat the prince.
Lollo, really good moment with Xeq & You Big Grin

When I kill Prince with Lollo & Xeq, in the night, really funny, better shield wall in NI on Town Smile The Bots cant break him Big Grin
Yesterday i with GOTS had event battle. We built a huuuge wall and we went on our positions, i was healer. At 15th wave some bots killed our 1 support, so i went to shieldwall. At 16th wave i killed 1st horse in my sight and i looted ancient greatsword. Noone believed me on ts about i looted that, but when i showed them my sword, everyone started laught. Then we were at 17th wave and 1 Chosen Warrior killed 6-7 members from our team Big Grin
@Letho lol I have only been to wave 6 and that was with worm helpin and my god is the boss at wave 4/5 or whatever tough. The noob in sea raider armour forgot his name =)
Two people left after huscarls and this is how they reward us.
^Wanted to make sure the job got done.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Hear psyco music in the same moment that assasins spawn xD
Saying to my friend who s archer on skype: "watchout there from the right" moments later he s turning to see a group of brutes and an axe coming down infront of his noseĀ  ;D