Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK how much ?
(14-04-2013, 07:45 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:Check my spoiler to see what I traded for my VGS.[/size]

I just checked what you traded for the VGS ...

You made my day, havent laughed like that in a while Wink If you ever need a legendary let me know, I'll be more than happy to trade with you, seeing how you overtrade stuff to get your legendaries Smile
(17-04-2013, 01:17 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:[quote author=Sinister_Soldier link=topic=11676.msg98348#msg98348 date=1365968709]
Check my spoiler to see what I traded for my VGS.

I just checked what you traded for the VGS ...

You made my day, havent laughed like that in a while Wink If you ever need a legendary let me know, I'll be more than happy to trade with you, seeing how you overtrade stuff to get your legendaries Smile
[/quote]

I obviously didn't care about it too much, I got bored of that EK which I had for the 2nd time, this is also my 2nd VGS. I sold that VGS, because I just couldn't refuse an awesome offer.

When I saw Barristan with his VGS  back in the days, I wanted that one. I tried to buy one back in january of 2013, but nobody sold me one. Then I bought that EK, which still had a swing damage of 53c. And wanted to use that to upgrade to AGS/VGS. Now people are laughing at me as some bitches that I paid too much. It's my own trade. I won't sell this VGS for less than I gave for it, this trade might never come, but it's not about trading, it's about using it. The only thing I like is playing with a commando. 
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Dragon Breath/Twig of Yggdrasil - 50M - Best throwing weapons for Pikemen.
Dragon Spear/Pike of Kings - 50M - Best melee weapons for Pikemen.
Ancient Greatsword/Volundr Greatsword - 50M - Best two-handed weapons for Commandos.
Fell Edge/Fang of Fenrir - 50M - Best one-handed weapons for Commandos.
Hurricane Bow - 50M - Best bow for Archers.
Penetrator - 50M - Best crossbow for Crossbowmen.

If you ask me.
(17-04-2013, 05:47 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote:Dragon Breath/Twig of Yggdrasil - 50M - Best throwing weapons for Pikemen.
Dragon Spear/Pike of Kings - 50M - Best melee weapons for Pikemen.
Ancient Greatsword/Volundr Greatsword - 50M - Best two-handed weapons for Commandos.
Hurricane Bow - 50M - Best bow for Archers.

If you ask me.
Drunken monkey: 1 Denarii.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Just to wake you guys up. Valuing commando stuff three times as high as the best things of all the three other classes is just crap.
Maybe because it's 3 times more commandos out there, and the demand is 3 times higher

And it's this:

Twig of Yggdrasil - 50M - Best throwing weapons for Pikemen.
Naval/Assassin Glaive - 50M - Best melee weapons for Pikemen.
Durendal - 50M - Best two-handed weapons for Commandos.
Ullrs Bane - 50M - Best bow for Archers.

If you ask ME.
(17-04-2013, 05:53 PM)Gismo link Wrote:Maybe because it's 3 times more commandos out there, and the demand is 3 times higher

And it's this:

Twig of Yggdrasil - 50M - Best throwing weapons for Pikemen.
Naval/Assassin Glaive - 50M - Best melee weapons for Pikemen.
Durendal - 50M - Best two-handed weapons for Commandos.
Ullrs Bane - 50M - Best bow for Archers.

If you ask ME.
With the unimportant difference that nobody has got these things yet.