Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

OHN_SGvsSG & OHN_SKmatti8620
Server: NI_Normal_EU3
Time:04/08/2013 13:05 GMT+1

These guys started to break our cades, destroying our 2 heavy, and left the server right after that, to avoid an in-game report.

As you can see in the chat log I've been there aswell. I didn't even know why he did that. Seemed to be just to annoy the rest of us.
I'd like submit a report about them as well. Don't really remember what server it was, besides it was "Normal" and the time was around 15 o'clock (GMT+2) - I've just spot an empty server and jumped in to get some basic mats and to forage. After 3 waves those guys joined in and OHN_SKmatti8620 started harrasing me over chat.
I'm not really sure what he was talking about, but I suspect he wanted me to leave server, lying that it was reserved by them (?) and threatening to ban my steam account (??), which is funny since I have a non-steam version of Warband. After they joined he also deliberately stand in a way, while I was trying to shoot.
All in all, the situation was quite weird and comical, but irritating nonetheless.

BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
For the Info of the Dev's

No Event was requested from these gentlemen!!!

Away to build Gallows

TIE
Done.

Locking.