Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction with the last couple of patches and map changes/removals?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.71%
37 62.71%
No
37.29%
22 37.29%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction?
I also agree with royale on the growing pains and gave the devs my vote. But even throwing should do more damage(not sure if it does or doesn't).
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out
In my opinion, I would rather have a lot more variety of AI to fight. That was the magic of Full Invasion. There should be a lot more  different types of AI Waves, because the game will get repetitive. I'm not saying we should implement zombies and goblins, but at least create something that somebody won't see everyday on NordInvasion.

Again, lack of items to choose. There are plenty of Item mods to choose from and I'm curious to how why we do not have them already. I have a thread that provides different links to download-able items. Please do keep a balance of different items of the same stats, because we like variety.

Not enough maps, but hey, that is everybody's fault.

I also agree that Swadia versus Nords do not make sense since most players look something other than Swadian. Samurai Armour anyone? I would rather it be Calaradia versus Sea Raiders instead (Or something very similar).

The Zweihanders do not like Zweihanders.. They look like Crusader Knights.. Narf has a mod where you can download the flamberge from.