Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction with the last couple of patches and map changes/removals?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.71%
37 62.71%
No
37.29%
22 37.29%
Total 59 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do you feel like the Devs are taking this mod in the right direction?
Hehe. I would love to buy legendary. But they are so expensive and I have very limited money (lvl 7 crafter). Guess I just keep trying to get one with my Great long bardiche and warcleaver on hard. Still hoping for a knight to drop one for me. :-)
Cavalry whine aside that I always do, my biggest problem are probably the legendary weapons and the pseudo difficulty of the game.

Models looks like shit, the obsidian axe looks like a cardboard cut-out and was ripped straight out of lineage 2 or the oblivion's mod as does almost all other legendary weapons.

I think they're badly balanced too, I don't want an OP as hell weapon, I want something better than average, the only legendary weapon that's actually balanced is the thunder lance, obsidian axe is an one handed axe with 52 cut, what the christ.

On to my next point is the pseudo difficulty of this game, the game is less about actual challenge and more about stupid "LOL LET'S GIVE THEM SHITLOAD OF STATS AND ARMOR" difficulty.

Most bots in the later waves/hardcore have over 150 strenght, some using armor that I believe gives them over 80 body armor, some using weapons that pretty much one hit kill you.

I know the Prince uses the sword of kings which has 130 speed, 99p, 99c, how is that in any way or form actual difficulty?

It reminds me of old NES/SNES games where the difficulty was based on how horrendous and shit the controls were as opposed to actual clever enemy placement and difficulty.
Ok well, I'm sorry for ranting.  <3

How are we supposed to win?  is it possible?

Maybe we can get together and create some shield / hack strategies? 

Calv kiting seems to work with archers firing into the mobs, but it only works on a few maps.  :\

------ EDIT

Maybe I can help you guys with the map editing,  I'm busy with school a lot, but i'm sure there is a way to fix the units getting stuck issue while giving us a space to fortify.  I personally have a lot more fun when we all have to hold the line, and we have a spot to do so...

I would love to help develop a way to have the best of both worlds...  Instead of us being 50/50 pissed and happy.  <3

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(30-01-2012, 04:27 PM)OneEyE link Wrote:
Quote:My only main gripe lately is that I've come to the realization that I'll never be able to get a obsidian axe for my commando to use on hard core.  I'm literally still using a morning star for this mode.  I'll be a bit truthful now, on my normal alt I'll join a sever to wait on bosses that drop these items while other players kill because I simply need to be able to deal more damage in hard core mode.  If i use my commando in normal I have nooooo option to gain this item so its pointless.
How about buying a legendary? I bought 2 legendary and only found my Katana by myself. I know its harder to earn money now but its still possible. And second you can support my idea that "high drops" should be rolled between living teamplayer. Iam not sure if its possible to code, but it would solve your problem. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...059.0.html

I don't have a lot of money since recent changes, I've been gearing more toward increasing my crafting skill and making small profits rather then selling off my goods.  With that said players that are professionals are looting the legendary weapons only get more power and hunger feed to them by buying such weapons...

The rich get richer and the poor get poor'er.  But either way I might look into buying one, the cost of these items are a bid, ugly still.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
"We all carry within us our places of exile, our crimes, and our ravages. But our task is not to unleash them on the world; it is to fight them in ourselves and in others."
~Albert Camus
I don't like how the devs are approaching cavalry. Going over what's wrong with cavalry, even before the nerfs, would be redundant. I would like to add that it seems that cavalry balancing has been based on knights and not the lower tiers.

I'd like the devs to figure out a way to make cavalry generally more viable on all maps (even buffing their ability to fight on foot) before hitting mounted combat with the nerf stick. I have no issues with mounted combat being nerfed, I just wish the class had more flexibility to compensate for this.
What worries me is the lack of populated hardmode servers. I am in Europe. At 22:34 it should be prime time. Right now there  is nobody in the hardmode servers.
How can high lvl players loot if there are no populated hardmode servers?
Or are most high lvl players playing with alts on normal? As there are 2 normal servers full.
All in all.  For the rest I understand it is just tweaking and in game things. No worries. Its beta. Some are really nice. But I just do not understand the concept behind splitting up the community. I have already seen too many high lvl players leave. My house is mainly playing Persistant Worlds again.... The separation I think is something not good.  Personally I think it is not going to work.
alot of the high lvls are olaying with alts at the moment and only really go on hard mode for the loot only obtainable there

loot that will be inlemented throughout the week or so as will the craftables to use them on

hope this helps
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Cav needs to use pole arms even off horses I see ya guys running around with shield and sword - aint the answer. :|
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(01-02-2012, 02:49 AM)FinKone link Wrote: Cav needs to use pole arms even off horses I see ya guys running around with shield and sword - aint the answer. :|

Only polearm I can buy right now are quarter staff, shortened spear and long spiked club if I exclude lances.

Why would I use a polearm when a shield and one handed sword does like 10 more damage than any polearm I can get :/