Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTC: Heavy barricade
Looking for someone who'll trade me a heavy cade for my materials

I have:
50 wood
50 sturdy wood
30 hardened metal
10 bone dust
45 heavy cloth+15 fine needles= 15 straps
30 hardened metal+10 quality charcoal = 10 armour plates
8 processed wood
6 Construction tools

Character name: Bells_Of_La
ID: 2455884

Thanks

Just an extra question, what are the materials for a short heavy cade? Can't seem to find the recipe anywhere.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=8
seems I missed out the Processed wood and the tools, thanks for pointing that out, just bought those too, so i'll edit the post
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
Also, the Short Heavy Barricade uses the same materials.  It is craftable by Support house leaders.

If you want the Heavy, I can craft it.  If you want the Short Heavy, you need to find a Support house at level 12+.  [List]
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Could you accept the trade? i can also craft a SHC, if you want me to.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Thanks for the info kip, and..mhm, I'm far from happy just giving you like 300k of materials on the 'hope' I'll get something back.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

(09-04-2013, 08:16 PM)j0n link Wrote: Thanks for the info kip, and..mhm, I'm far from happy just giving you like 300k of materials on the 'hope' I'll get something back.
... you have a proof in the forum here, devs can check the trad history, you can save the trade as a favorite in your browser, you can screenshot it. do you need more 'proof'?
Mhm, fair enough, you make a good point, you also seem to do alot of crafting for people around here, alright.

Could you make it a short heavy cade please?
DB_Journeyman_Jon

yes, sure.
thanks Human, a little gold by way of apology, hah.
DB_Journeyman_Jon