Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

3rd Support Class
You probably know that situation, you are a slasher but your team is full of slashers so there is just nothing to do for you. This is where my idea comes into play. I am talking about standards. Carried in someones hand and increasing the abillities of all friends in the area.

There are two ways ho to implement this:
1:The flags have bonuses fixed to them something like:
Tier 1:
Recruits Banner:
All Weapon Proficiencies +5
Tier 2:
Advanced Flag:
All Weapon Proficiencies +10
Tier 3:
Good Banner:
Power draw+1
Power throw+1
Power strike+1
Ironflesh+1
Athletics+1
Shield+1
Tier 4:
Perfect Standard:
Power draw+1
Power throw+1
Power strike+1
Ironflesh+1
Athletics+1
Shield+1

2: Standards give a set amount of point which, when enough are accumulated give a certain boost:

At 1 FP:                                                          Tier 1:1 FP
All Weapon Proficiencies +5                            Tier 2:2 FP
At 5 FP:                                                          Tier 3:3 FP
All Weapon Proficiencies +10                          Tier 4:4 FP
At 10 FP:
All Weapon Proficiencies +20
At 20 FP:
Power draw+1
Power throw+1
Power strike+1
Ironflesh+1
Athletics+1
Shield+1

Pros: -new support class
        -a job for slashers without a spot
        -a job for leachers
        -priority enemies

Cons:-possibly hard implementation
        -possibly hard balancing

Suggestions,criticism and information on whether it is implementable/will be implemented are appriciated.

Thanks for reading,
Bleed
We have thought about this, it is pretty interesting.
Looks really interesting. Only see one problem:
(11-04-2013, 08:40 PM)Bleed link Wrote:        -a job for leachers
Each buff would only last ~5 seconds, you would have to 'use' the flag (like a med box) and it would have a very limited AOE. You could also have to do a special combinaison of movement to give everyone a buff (left swing, left swing, thrust = power strike buff). This way, it would no longer be a leecher's job.

Or you could just put the flag on the floor and everyone would have to use it like the soup to get a buff, but it's less interesting imo.

My two cents
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Everyone states good points here so far, this would really be nice, like "using" a banner to buff teammates for a certain amount of time would be amazing  :Smile
Sounds very good and reminds me pretty much of the musicans in the warband dlc napoleonic wars.

Maybe also a flag with debuffs for enemies?  Tongue

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |
Ya, a very nice idea indeed. Several people raised good points, this has to be something you have to use. Otherwise, the server would be full of banner holding afk players. A very limited AoE is a good idea from YunYun, I would like to see a banner holder running from shieldwall to shooting spot or just moving around in general with a limited number of uses so they have to use the buffs sparingly during waves.
Nice idea. Would be even better then the battlecries abilities i must say. my Points :

- Do not make the radius too limited, i think it will be hard enough to do several buffs in the given time what brings me to my next point

- As already said, makeing different swings for different buffs\debuffs , make it limited in time (e.g. 30 secs so you will have to rebuff andm aking sure that is definitley no leeching iption) also  maybe if possible let only one buff per banner carrier happen at the same time, and only one specific buzff in game (so more banner carriers would be usefull so they can do all the buffs at the same tome but no useless stacking of buffs or 16 banner carrier ^^)
Wusel @ Omnia
Will leave this and let the game code devs have a think about it.