Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

SK_Prince-icide_Festival! (4/13/13)
At Saturday April 13th 1:00pm (GMT-8:00) the Scarlet Knights will be loving prince tenderly until he drops us a shiny prize. If any of you folks would like to play a drinking game during the event, I have a 30 rack of shitty beer that needs taking care of. Please drink with me, as I was far too sober last event.

Everyone is encouraged to bring their strongest character and perspective Knights are strongly encouraged to join us in our multiple prince runs in order to strengthen their chances of acceptance.

Post below if you can certainly arrive, if you're not sure, then don't bother. Slots to our events fill up quickly and are precious.

Hope to see you there, and happy hunting

- Gashy
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
I'll be there
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I would like to be there if I may!
I'll be there if there is a spot for me  ;D
I'll be attending too if possible, I'll be available certainly.
[align=center][Image: forum%20small.png]
Nord Invasion - EU Server Host
E-Mail: felix@arcticsgamestudios.co.uk • Steam: Felix9112  • Skype: ArcticServers
Im in,  cant be that Gashy has to drink alone..  Wink

(The Phalangite Guy)
I will definetly not be unwilling to not be uninvolved in this event by rejoining to the amazing event for not preciding to go when I will go!
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
Nice ! I will be there to help separate soul from ass
Semper Fi
Ill also be there tonight
ill be there