Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Resolving a donating issue
Hey guys,

Over the past week I have received far too many emails and PM's from players asking me if they can buy legendaries by donating and one player even telling me that they deserved "nice items" for donating. I really don't think our donations page can be clearer about what you receive for donating and I have always made it very clear that NI will never be pay to win. I really am getting tired of these messages so stop it please.

Love,

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Can you give me a legendary if I donate?

Just kidding, I actually really love that no cash or loot can be added in-game that way. So everyone has no "shortcuts" to stuff Smile
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(14-04-2013, 02:45 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: Can you give me a legendary if I donate?

Just kidding, I actually really love that no cash or loot can be added in-game that way. So everyone has no "shortcuts" to stuff Smile
Why ask when you can demand, have the RIGHT to have legendaries?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Buying Power with real money is never a good thing in any game , ever.
I understand hyper but also the people whom donated. While I enforce that donating isn't a win win situation, it helps the server (Thats the most importand) but people who donated also deserves a gratitude for donating in certain way, for example  a useless donator weapon but as I am speaking about that ... They also have free respec every month, that is also a big ''gratitude''. I am on both sides  :-X
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(14-04-2013, 08:29 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: I understand hyper but also the people whom donated. While I enforce that donating isn't a win win situation, it helps the server (Thats the most importand) but people who donated also deserves a gratitude for donating in certain way, for example  a useless donator weapon but as I am speaking about that ... They also have free respec every month, that is also a big ''gratitude''. I am on both sides  :-X

you do not deserve anything for donating.
Donating means that you don't expect any advantage.
I donated and don't feel mistreaten or something.
I am happy that i have a free respec and that i could help the devs to keep up the servers.

No need to change anything about that. Not at all.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Im the Same opinion that nothing should change. I would Even donate but i dont have paypal or any of the other Paymentoptions.  :-\
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
Donating is meant to give a helping hand so the developers dont have to pay for the servers with their own money. This is just a way to help them, not to buy for items in the game.
The people that think they can buy stuff for money doesnt donate, they buy, which is pay to win and thats unfair.
(14-04-2013, 08:56 PM)ON_Bananix link Wrote: Im the Same opinion that nothing should change. I would Even donate but i dont have paypal or any of the other Paymentoptions.  :-\

What other options?  :o
(14-04-2013, 08:59 PM)Gimli link Wrote: [quote author=ON_Bananix link=topic=11974.msg98364#msg98364 date=1365972998]
Im the Same opinion that nothing should change. I would Even donate but i dont have paypal or any of the other Paymentoptions.  :-\

What other options?  :o
[/quote]
Pay with Master Card, Visa, etc
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski