Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rollback Incoming
The rollback has been completed. Normal play should now resume.

Had an issue with the database stuff today, will be restoring a backup / character rollback sometime in the next 24/48 hours
Well... how far back will it roll back? 'cause I just went cav and it was a bitch to get all the stuff..
[Image: wbM3H.png]
what do you mean rollback ???
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
OMG i who just hit lvl 32........... >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
Due to a major issue with prices in the database, that totally messed up the economy, we are rolling back to last nights backup.

This rollback will happen in 24-48 hours, so unless you just play for fun and don't care about progress, go outside or read a book.  Smile
'sits in corner crying'
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(30-01-2012, 08:01 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Due to a major issue with prices in the database, that totally messed up the economy, we are rolling back to last nights backup.

This rollback will happen in 24-48 hours, so unless you just play for fun and don't care about progress, go outside or read a book.  Smile

Can't the rollback be done instantly? I mean, why does it take so long?
(30-01-2012, 08:02 PM)Emberburn link Wrote: [quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=1192.msg10062#msg10062 date=1327953661]
Due to a major issue with prices in the database, that totally messed up the economy, we are rolling back to last nights backup.

Can't the rollback be done instantly? I mean, why does it take so long?
[/quote]

no it cant becouse:

- Jez need to inform players about rollback
- Jez must set offline main server and webserver.
- then he must clean and import database(10 minutes max)
- and set on all servers
So, we're basically waiting for everyone in NA and AU to wake up, read the notice and then there'll be action taken? The whole process itself would take around forty minutes, at least it seems so by the way you described it, CrushTheEvil. But yeah, if Jez/Worm/Hande want it that way, then fine..
omfg i need to lvl back to 32........