Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Marketplace
Somebody can tell me when i can use the Marketplace?
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
Right now?  You should be able to just log onto your character, click the link, and then the tabs on the left side sort the items, you can also explore the auction house which is ran entirely by players, which sometimes yields better pricing - figure out what item you want then check the auction house section to see if someones selling cheaper. 
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
The marketplace is undergoing renevations. For any other shopping needs please check the auction hall. We apologise for any inconvienence caused.

Thats it say when i go on Marketplace....
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
Well then, kind of explains itself I guess, I'm not needed here. Wink
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
We're working on the marketplace. It will be up and running as soon as we are done Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Don't mean to pester - but by now you know thats my M.O. - have a estimate?  I'm sure others wish to know also.

But even though I pester you've got to admit, I give a lot of constructive criticism...  ;D
hi to answer your question there are a few post by the devs stating that market place, the new craftables, new items, and quests will be reinstated throughout the week hope this helps

im just repeating what has already been said to save the devs from pulling there hair out  Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
... Not really.

"The rollback has been completed, a large amount of the craftable/new items from 0.3.2 are not included currently, however they will be gradually re-introduced over the coming week(s). We apologize for any inconvenience caused."  Jez

I never seen anything about the market place being closed - they simply said they would be adding the new items in slowly...
All I will say is the less threads/messages/IRC/steam we have to respond to, the faster we'll get it done Tongue Soon my dear FinKone!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Soon is next week or today ?