Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Hurricane Bow
After a while i am bored with what i have now, and im ready to go for something bigger. some of you may wonder why i traded the VGS i got in the first place, thats probably because im a trader and i dont like to get stuck with only 1 item, so i decided to trade it and get more. I have gained alot of legendaries from that time and i think i have more than back then, so i am trying to get a good legendary for a good price (for you Wink ) so i will come up with an offer, feel free to say if you like it or not, i can exchange items, and this have to be reasonable. I am ready to pay alot for one of these items, and i believe they are worth quite a bit because of rarity and stats. But since these are all different i will pay less or more for the other item, so if youre not sure what my offer will be just send me a PM or so.
I have quite alot to offer, like a Fiendish (replacement) for Hurricane,  whatever you guys want from my shop you can pick and mix and im sure we both will go out happy from my Trading post.

Please contact me if you're intererested, im sure you wont regret this, as the previous people that i bought an EK/VGS from became very happy  :Smile

Link to my shop:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...035.0.html

My main focus is probably a hurricane bow, but a EK/VGS/AGS is also in my sight. So here is an potential offer, but it all depends on how much it's worth to you, this is just an offer, but note, this is just my main focus, dont hold on to that precious 2h because it's not in my main focus.

You can make my offer, i dont mind. This is things i can possibly trade:
1 million gold
Materials
Fiendish Bow
Onyx Bolts
Resurrection Tome
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Worm Bane
Dreaded War Pick
Transitional Armor
Explosive Barrel
Maybe some more.

This offer is around 50-60m with the latest trades, the last hurricane is known to go for around 40m, so this is a pretty good offer in my opinion. And this offer also appeals to any of the 2 handed weapons, but less if it's an EK.
I'm actually considering that offer ... my so dear hurricane. Sacrificing a little bit of dmg to get all of those goodies ... I'd consider even more if you were giving me something better than bronze arrows.

Throw something even better (another legendary) and I might throw my sunpike in the trade
If you do, do the trade you should think about selling me the dreaded warpick sphinx ;D
[ --- Insert Custom Signature Here <----- ]
Very nice offer, good luck my friend  Big Grin
(23-04-2013, 09:00 PM)Gismo link Wrote:After a while i am bored with what i have now, ...

If you are bored of all your items you can trade it to me, i will get it =DD

Good luck. Nice weapons... For me its just a dream =D
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
That's a really nice offer mate, good luck.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I'd take this offer, if only I wasn't so poor and had no Hurricane Bow!
Good luck Gismo, Hurricanes are really hard to buy because no one wants to give them up  :-\
The lovechild of Senni and Hyper.
Quoted by: Carolus Rex
Bump, willing to give stuff worth 55m for one
BOUGHT
Thanks Winter