Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Adding a duel pit for fallen warrior?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! I want more of NI!
61.29%
19 61.29%
No! don\'t take out my reading newspaper time!
19.35%
6 19.35%
hum I love it but I think it\'s impossible
16.13%
5 16.13%
I don\'t care.
3.23%
1 3.23%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

solution to the waiting: dueling pit paradise!
So, we are proud swadian warrior right?
what do swadian do when they die defending their country?
they go duel in heaven!
so why not instauring a second respawn, when you die, into a dueling pit? map should be remake a bit, but not that much.
I just wonder if this is possible, but admit it will be awesome!

why?

because now the only plague of this game is the long long waiting time you got if you die fast (for newb exemple) and we couldp ractice a bit!

if this possible, let's do it!

added poll!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
it would probably improve teamplay since it gives houses/organized players to run drills and practice formations while their living compatriots fight to get them back.

However, I don't feel it is possible. it just sounds to good to be possible.
Yes! i like it! Big Grin
wouldn't the bots all try and get to the respawned players though :o
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Yes, I want it now. >Big Grin
Aw : (
(01-02-2012, 12:53 PM)Senni link Wrote: wouldn't the bots all try and get to the respawned players though :o

Exactly my concern ... Then players would have to be alive too , so when the last player die, you have to code that when everyone is in the "pit" the round restart, else we might all end up chitchatting in the pit waiting for the map to end Tongue
(01-02-2012, 07:11 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Senni link=topic=1228.msg10474#msg10474 date=1328100810]
wouldn't the bots all try and get to the respawned players though :o

Exactly my concern ... Then players would have to be alive too , so when the last player die, you have to code that when everyone is in the "pit" the round restart, else we might all end up chitchatting in the pit waiting for the map to end Tongue
[/quote]

yeah... that was my concern, to senni I got an idea : if you die you switch team so bot don't wanna kill you

to sphinx, that was my concern : I would love to help with coding... if you wait one year it may be good Tongue
so for now I'll just put on this idea and hope that dev got magical coding power!
hum.. any chess player?
I dont know about you guys but when I die, I alt/tab to convert my assist XP , check the market place , check IRC , check some illicit news websites, and I pet my dog...

You can also learn a lot by watching people play. I fear that if they are fighting in a pit, they'll miss out the action or won't really know what happened. Next thing you know they are spamming chat to ask what's going on because one cav is kiting and they can't see that. A "pit" would have to be voluntary when you die, not forced.
(02-02-2012, 12:05 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I dont know about you guys but when I die, I alt/tab to convert my assist XP , check the market place , check IRC , check some illicit news websites, and I pet my dog...

You can also learn a lot by watching people play. I fear that if they are fighting in a pit, they'll miss out the action or won't really know what happened. Next thing you know they are spamming chat to ask what's going on because one cav is kiting and they can't see that. A "pit" would have to be voluntary when you die, not forced.

hum if the whole thing possible that should be done like that if it's possible for sure!

hum hell lot of ''if'' in here... wait a little and NI will be in a bottle!
hum.. any chess player?
cool idea, but unless , like states above, you can make the round end once everyone is inside the pit and the AI pathing not break, id rather not have it implemented.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?