Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTC: Sharpshooter Bow
Hello, looking for someone who could craft me an ss bow, I have all the materials, but you'll also have to craft the flemish strings and oil, the materials for which are of course included, but that's some extra exp, I suppose  Big Grin

Total resources in trade:
10x wood of glasir
100x twisted string
65x sturdy wood
30x heavy cloth
65x spurn berry
20x hardened metal
5x quality candle

Please feel free to double check the materials I do often forget to add the odd candle or grindstone, thanks!

ID: 2455697
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
House invite sent.  Send a trade invite to CC_Ranger_Kip.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Erm, still looking for someone who can craft me this bow..can't seem to get a response to my trade request from kip.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
I accepted the trade and have been waiting for you to put in the mats.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Really? Wow, I apologize about that, but I've got no trades pending...aha, seems we've both been waiting for the other to do something, I'll send the trade request again, see if it'll show up for me.
DB_Journeyman_Jon

trade completed, thanks for your patience, kip!
DB_Journeyman_Jon