Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't equip gauntlets on website
My gauntlets cannot be equiped anymore on the character page. they don't show up.
I can still see them when selling stuff on the marketplace.  Website says "Usable by everyone".
I know you can't buy them anymore but I should still be able to wear them...
Me also.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
This is not a bug. The only hand armour on the auction hall is now mail mittens. All other hand armour will be craftable.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I don't look for them in the auction hall I already own them and I can see them in the list of things I can sell on the market.
Or do you mean that I have to sell my gauntlets because I won't ever be able to use them again?
You will not be able to use them again so sell 'em to the bot (marketplace). New crafting will be coming soon!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thank you for your answer
(01-02-2012, 08:55 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:You will not be able to use them again so sell 'em. New crafting will be coming soon!!

Does that mean that lamellar gauntlets are not usable by commando anymore?
because i can't equip them too...

Don't know if it's intended or a bug, but could we have more info about this, this is pretty confusing.

(01-02-2012, 08:06 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:All other hand armour will be craftable.
I like the idea that higher tier items could only be craftable (at least hand armor), i find hand armor very usefull and i imagine that they will cost a lot on auction hall, meaning that armorsmith will make  a lot of money again, will blacksmith and alchemist have such type of possible incomes too?

(sry i can't jump on IRC, i'm not at home).
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
so...i have to intentionally sell my gauntlets for 3500 less then what i bought them for...because? Because hand armor is now craftable? I'm afraid i don't follow.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
So are there any classes that can equip them, or am I absolutely forced to sell them to shop? I'm guessing if my commando can't use them, nobody can, but one post above says to sell them to "auction hall," hence the confusion. In the future, might I suggest waiting until the new crafts are available before taking away the item? That way we have the option of seeking the crafted items without having to waste money something like "mail mittens."
The only hand armor that is now Marketplace buyable, and therefor usable, is Mail Mittens. Anything else won't be usable. There will be implemented new gloves as craftables by armorsmith in the near future, but these will be brand new gloves, not the old ones. So you can either sell your old ones or hang on to them as a memento.