Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New market prices...
Are these going to stay at their current placement?  The main issue I have is that I will never again make strange boots for money, they used to sell for 11K, now for 700 coins... and a lot of players don't want them since they are going to be reclassed.  Just wondering if this was some type of swift price fill in or if it will be permanent?
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
You are not meant to be able to sell craftables back to the bot for profit Tongue Players can exploit this to make millions (as happened with heraldic) which destabilises the economy.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
So pretty much 700 coins is all I can get from market value. :|  Gonna see less strange boots around.  I could understand a small cut to make it so players would just be loosing a little bit of money to level their crafting but if I buy 2 woven steels and 6 leather market won't have anything for me.  I see you're point in wanting the players to just use the player based market but I just won't risk crafting this item and not having it sell.  ;(
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
All class restrictions for current ingame items should be set now, unless we overlooked some. I know for sure Strange boots, helmet and armor is set. Should be a nice armor for one of the archer tiers now if I recall right.

Edit: Resell prices for crafted gear is temporary for now. It will all be changed soon enough as I will calculate by materials used from now on. But don't expect to ever make money by selling crafted gear directly to the market again, the price adjustments will only serve to set a bottom to material prices.
Thanks guys for swift replys, Yea I just didnt wanna simply loose out big time on the crafting of that item, not looking for profit from the market side.