Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scale Gauntlets - commando useable armor...
Hey Devs - had this item before things started changing, gloves have been removed and it still says that Scale Gauntlets are useable by sgt, commando, and knight - I just can't select it on the eqp update screen - wondering if this is a bug or what?  Don't want to waste money on other gloves - got perfectly good ones.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
this is the same with the guard helmet, its in my inventory and when i joined a server it was there but after awhile it disapeared, if its being removed thats cool but we can we sell it for what we bought it for, gauntlets nor helm were'nt cheep

I'll be keeping my gauntlets as a memento of the beta days. I bet it'll sell for a fortune when we get out of beta!  ;D
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(02-02-2012, 03:55 AM)Horns link Wrote: this is the same with the guard helmet, its in my inventory and when i joined a server it was there but after awhile it disapeared, if its being removed thats cool but we can we sell it for what we bought it for, gauntlets nor helm were'nt cheep

As far as I know they couldn't care less about the money you personally lose.

As a Cav who bought a charger long ago, I was forced to stop using it and forced to buy a brand new horse (that I can't buy because I'm poor and getting money on foot is painful) and I also can't use my gauntlets anymore which I paid for.
You won't be able to equip them again.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...236.0.html
Keeping mine for keeping's sake.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Same, my old gauntlets will be hung proudly on my mantle. (they served me well I would like to think)