Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Road to Perdition
I think you can change the description. Something like: These Nord Priests profess to be men of God. If that is so, let us send them to meet their maker.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Why did you change the name? this doesn't even sound right.
(05-02-2012, 02:01 AM)Omaha link Wrote: Why did you change the name? this doesn't even sound right.

God's gift was awesome too, but if you kill priest, why should god give you a gift?
but you are right, Road to Perdition seem like if you are gonna go in hell...

argh too many cool title!

*idea*

at the final, dev will choose sooooo it's alright!

(05-02-2012, 01:40 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I think you can change the description. Something like: These Nord Priests profess to be men of God. If that is so, let us send them [glow=red,2,300]to[/glow] annoying to meet their maker.

love that too...
would maybe remove the ''to''
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
Sorry, but it really does not sound right for a quest. They should be simple and short, also relevant to the subject, maybe somewhat humorous. Your decision tho.
Divine Intervention. That's what it should be called.
[Image: wbM3H.png]
Has anybody done their research and established what the Nords and Swadians in M&B use as a religious base, and whether they're even opposing views?

Monotheism, Polytheism, Gnosticism, Purgatorial judgment, prophetic cyborgs from another planet?

Tongue
Seems monotheistic to me.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
for the debate, i'll go for polytheism

(05-02-2012, 02:28 AM)Emberburn link Wrote: Divine Intervention. That's what it should be called.

I hate you and your three good title...
now you make me have to decide...
get less inspiration!!!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
(05-02-2012, 02:28 AM)Emberburn link Wrote: Divine Intervention. That's what it should be called.

Slayer, anyone? ;-). I vote for "Rote to Perdition", though. You know... this is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only ONE guarantee - none of us shall see heaven.