Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Idea] Trophy Cabinet/Hall
(02-02-2012, 05:50 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:The only hand armor that is now Marketplace buyable, and therefor usable, is Mail Mittens. Anything else won't be usable. There will be implemented new gloves as craftables by armorsmith in the near future, but these will be brand new gloves, not the old ones. So you can either sell your old ones or hang on to them as a memento.

This gave me the idea of maybe in the future a "Trophy Hall" or something similar could be created, this would be as a possible side project as it is mainly aesthetic through the website.

Players would be able to display their rare possessions on weapon or Armour stands such as discontinued items or legendary weapons. Players could purchase space in their trophy hall to display their rares or something similar.

This is just something I thought of just now so feel free to give me any feedback, after all it is only an idea. Smile

Thanks for reading

Birdtalon
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
What is it good for?  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
+1 for the idea

@OneEyE its good for showing how far you've come what you have achieved and could grant some faction points to be valued at each item
using this system maybe
rarity---- x amount of points
ect ect

also implemented for house trothies requiring teamwork within house to achieve

just a few additions to an already great idea
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder