Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

3rd [DO] Event
(30-04-2013, 01:24 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I would like to remind players that the language for the main section of the forum is english and as far as possible, all posts should be in english. This makes our job moderating the forum easier and easier for us to deal with any problems that arise.

Please use the provided German board for correspondence and discussions in German.
okey sorry
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Also let that useless stuff be. Only German member? What is with German speaking members? form Austria e.g. ? only with legendaries? or a high support item? what can you provide ? Please be a bit less selfish mate.
Wusel @ Omnia
(30-04-2013, 01:30 PM)Legend link Wrote: Also let that useless stuff be. Only German member? What is with German speaking members? form Austria e.g. ? only with legendaries? or a high support item? what can you provide ? Please be a bit less selfish mate.
Sry das ich auf deutsch antworte aber total unnötig.
Your comment is much more"unnötig".
Marvin5762:Legionaire/Trained Rider
Marvin5763:Master Peltast/Novice Rider
Marvin5764:Chosen Marksman
Marvin5765:Sniper

House Crafting Support Lvl 13
Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Legendary Loots:/
Player since June 2012
(30-04-2013, 01:43 PM)Nici link Wrote: [quote author=Legend link=topic=12589.msg102705#msg102705 date=1367328627]
Also let that useless stuff be. Only German member? What is with German speaking members? form Austria e.g. ? only with legendaries? or a high support item? what can you provide ? Please be a bit less selfish mate.
Sry das ich auf deutsch antworte aber total unnötig.
[/quote]

There was my common sense speaking, but before this gets too much offtopic : Everything has been made clear Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
90% of the posts were unnecessary.

@marc: i am not sure if i can come, but if im not still drunk then, its possible

@hyper: only german members (@ legend: german speaking is meant Big Grin) are allowed to join. if he would announce it in the german board, it would be offtopic= because events belong to this board. so, we need to sign up for a german speaker only event in english? makes no sense.

a big thank to google, that allowed me to write this unnecassary post in english here Tongue
(30-04-2013, 02:32 PM)Gimli link Wrote: @hyper: only german members (@ legend: german speaking is meant Big Grin) are allowed to join. if he would announce it in the german board, it would be offtopic= because events belong to this board. so, we need to sign up for a german speaker only event in english? makes no sense.
Sweet jesus... are posts saying "so dumm" and "so nett" etc. absolutely necessary to the signing up of a house event? If you read my post I said "as far as possible". I have no problem with german events and advertising your event in German but the spam that goes along with it is not required.

If you feel that making a post is unnecessary, don't post.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(30-04-2013, 02:50 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Gimli link=topic=12589.msg102716#msg102716 date=1367332366]
@hyper: only german members (@ legend: german speaking is meant Big Grin) are allowed to join. if he would announce it in the german board, it would be offtopic= because events belong to this board. so, we need to sign up for a german speaker only event in english? makes no sense.
Sweet jesus... are posts saying "so dumm" and "so nett" etc. absolutely necessary to the signing up of a house event? If you read my post I said "as far as possible". I have no problem with german events and advertising your event in German but the spam that goes along with it is not required.

[/quote]

right, the spam is unnecassary. but to call someone stupid, or the things he wrote too. so, its my last post in here(except another one wants to tell someone stupid, i hate that), and everything is fine.
(30-04-2013, 02:50 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Gimli link=topic=12589.msg102716#msg102716 date=1367332366]

[/quote]
Just wanted to say what Legend expressed way better (wanted to write quickly)

(30-04-2013, 01:30 PM)Legend link Wrote: Also let that useless stuff be. Only German member? What is with German speaking members? form Austria e.g. ? only with legendaries? or a high support item? what can you provide ? Please be a bit less selfish mate.
(30-04-2013, 11:33 AM)DO_iMarc7 link Wrote: Server Name: Deutscher_Orden
Server Mode: Normal
Time: Saturday 04.05.2013 / 15:30 - 18:30 a Clock (German Time)
Password locked server: Yes
Maps:First Defends, Mountain Pass, Fortress undersiege

!!Only German Member!!

Wer kommen will braucht aber von den Support Gegenständen eines davon (Tome, Barrel, Normal Medic Box or better, Barricade or better) oder eine Legendäre Waffe. Schreibt mich einfach an Smile
Pflicht ist aber TS3, ausnahme TS-Server ist voll.

Thank you,
Marco

TS3: 5.9.237.224:9988, only German we are a German Clan
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam