Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Highlander Gear?
So I logged on and checked my crafting to see two new blueprints listed for my (level 5) Armorsmithing, crafting a Highlander cap and body armor to match. I made and equipped the cap, figuring I'd give it a shot after doing some homework and... now it's gone. Both blueprints and the hat I made, along with the materials I crafted it with.

I'm not really up in arms about this, beta is beta after all. I lost a leather and stuff, big deal. But for future reference, should I wait a couple of days after seeing something new on the crafting list before I make it?

Edit: Oh, alright. Also, it seems like it's actually still in my inventory, I just can't equip it. Thanks for the heads up, though.
there was a bug with these items so worm took them off to tweek them and fix them as far as i know they will be back available soon
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
No, this is not a bug. It is a deliberate move made by Hypernoma, the one and only Highlander. I am sure of it! >Sad
thats quite a conspiracy there lol
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Believe it or not, it's actually my fault and not Hypernoma.  :-\

I test all items I add to the game, but somehow these two must have slipped past me. The hat has a faulty line in the code that makes Warband crash if you have it equipped and enter a server, and the Light Highlander Armor has a missing texture that could sometimes crash other people on a server you joined. So had to take them away for now, both of these issues will be solved in the next patch.
(02-02-2012, 11:34 PM)Fingus link Wrote: No, this is not a bug. It is a deliberate move made by Hypernoma, the one and only Highlander. I am sure of it! >Sad
mwahahaha I move in evil and mysterious ways Wink

But no seriously, it's all worm's fault Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus