Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Banning Rex?
Really?
I was their for the incident where he was called this other player 'deification'. The other player was the aggressor, he swore at me first and i snapped back at him. Rex was backing me up. It is completely unfair for you to ban him for that, any other player who was in that game will tell you the same. This isnt fair or just, this guy didnt screenshot the whole conversation as you can tell, banning Rex for that small part of the conversation is unjust and abusive. As for the other snapshot ild say it wasnt worth a ban. maybe a word to be spoken? However i would say hes swearing at a team stuff up, not a player or abusing anyone directly. I ask for a reconsideration. I have the upmost respect for the mod and the community but this is rapidly changing my opinion of the latter.
-Regards Gearlan
There is no doubt that Rex has been getting better with his language but it is still unacceptable. I have been sitting going through the logs from the aus servers for the past 24 hours and the amount of times Rex has sworn at players is ridiculous. The reasoning behind this ban is not a result of one or even two reports, but a history of inappropriate language to other players on servers. At the time of writing he has 34 in-game reports and players come onto IRC to report Rex far too often. We have been lenient as Rex has been playing NI for a long time but we feel a "cool off" period from NI will benefit everyone.

I am aware that some of the incidents do not solely involve Rex and other players that we see behaving in an inappropriate manner are also disciplined. We do post on the forum for every player that receives a warning, is reset or is banned, the list would be ridiculous and far too much effort to maintain. The game admins have a private record where any misbehaviour is recorded and that list has hundreds of players names on it.

As I have said, this is not for one particular incident; this has unfortunately been a long time coming.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus