Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is the HWH the only reliable option for Hard Mode slashing?
I've been looking around for a new 2 handed slashing weapon for awhile now, but i've noticed that almost all high tier crafteble 2 handed weapons deal cut damage.  (Butcher, Highland Claymore, Flamberge)

While this isnt a bad thing it is noted that cut damage will greatly drop off at the later waves of hard mode where it just takes too long to kill a heavily armored opponent with them.  (Followers being a obvious example) <-- eternal suffering to whoever tries to slash this wave with a SGS. >Sad

I think we need  a new high-tier crafteble blunt weapon that isnt as expensive/strong as the HWH but does the job better then the old trusty iron mace.

Thoughts on this?

It's not often I do this but time for a 0.5.0 leak... Cut weapons have been looked at extensively for the next patch...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Aaaahhhh. Well, hopefully for the better Smile
That's excellent news Hyper  Big Grin

I have found it a little odd that the hard mode enemies were all tougher because of high armour, instead of just having higher health (since even an EK is basically useless against wave 6 followers Tongue)

Looking forward to 0.5.0!
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
(04-05-2013, 11:09 AM)Tee link Wrote: That's excellent news Hyper  Big Grin

I have found it a little odd that the hard mode enemies were all tougher because of high armour, instead of just having higher health (since even an EK is basically useless against wave 6 followers Tongue)

Looking forward to 0.5.0!
Yes thats a shame Sad
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
The polehammer can always do the trick Wink
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(05-05-2013, 09:58 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: The polehammer can always do the trick Wink

Might want to take a look that this is the ´infantry´  forum and not the skirmisher one.
It's not nearly as good as the hwh but the iron mace can be more effective against the particularly tough enemy's + still has the ability to knock most down.

Just pack 2 weapons so you can be versatile and still retain a shield or meds
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder