Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nerfed Nord Recruits
Yeah, but you see there really is no logic in Nord Recruits dealing tons of damage, and then getting trained into Skirmishers, at which point they deal less damage!

I mean, they're soldiers! Even if Skirms have higher base stats, they're getting crappier weapons! What's the army doing to the Recruits' kick-ass axe-hammers?
Basically what I am getting from this, is Skirmishers should be given better (blunt) weapons.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
What nord recruits have is practice axe which their speed bonus increases your damage output its like the wooden practice sword
(05-05-2013, 04:29 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: Basically what I am getting from this, is Skirmishers should be given better (blunt) weapons.
Agreed, make normal more dangerous!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
5.0 Wink
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(05-05-2013, 04:29 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: Basically what I am getting from this, is Skirmishers should be given better (blunt) weapons.

Then you are clearly not understanding the pain of paying like 2.4 mil for a trans when you're still gonna die from four hits at wave 2 in normal (if you happen to get hit, that is). The NPCs might be dumber and slower, but they can still mob you.
It's fine as it is imo.

Blunt ignores armour and rambo's should take this into consideration before running off and getting themselves beaten up by peasants. It should stay the same
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
So you're telling people that they can't expect any fun Rambo actions after they pay tons for a shiny new armor? I mean, you have to admit, there HAS to be a difference between playing around in Normal and farming in Hard, because I can take more than four hits off 2nd wave in Hard...
OK, look, we're talking about 1 type of enemy, only occuring in 1 wave, and not even all the time. It's an enemy that's slow, has a slow attack speed, doesn't feint, and moves slow. If you manage to get yourself in a cluster of 15 of these guys, you should die anyway (logically). Just try blocking a bit (it's autoblock ffs), and you'll be fine.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(07-05-2013, 02:45 PM)Maroon link Wrote: OK, look, we're talking about 1 type of enemy, only occuring in 1 wave, and not even all the time. It's an enemy that's slow, has a slow attack speed, doesn't feint, and moves slow. If you manage to get yourself in a cluster of 15 of these guys, you should die anyway (logically). Just try blocking a bit (it's autoblock ffs), and you'll be fine.

Not always autoblock, and the point isn't that it's hard to get past wave 2. The point is that they have too huge an impact (only wave before like wave 10 which forces players to play with any type of strategy?) to be a wave 2 mob. I just fail to see the logic of the damage of the next 6 waves to be lower.