Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dead at the Top Multiple Completions
Hi, was playing on East Coast Normal server today at around 4:30, and completed the quest "Dead at the Top" 6 or 7 times in a row. I also received a lot of assist xp while dead. I hope it's just a server issue and not a full database problem again. The quest completions were very similar to what happened last Sunday with the In the Army Now quest.

However, I haven't gained any levels for completing the quest, so hopefully this is fixable without rollbakcs. Should I not play this weekend in case there are more Rollbacks coming though :-[?
Would really appreciate some sort of response regarding this issue.
this is probably the same as my bug.

The XP you received while being dead is just delayed XP.

Someone forgot to feed the hamsters , so the database wasn't running at its best , creating a little bit of delay and lag (the why you had the quest completed many times)

nothing to worry about
What _Sphinx_ said. Sometimes our database slows down, especially during backup times, so you end up getting delayed experience and gold after you are dead. As for the quest completions, nothing to worry about either, it happens once in a while to all of us and looking into a fix hasn't been top priority, call it a jackpot or a bonus. Wink