Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] River's Conflict
AI limitter fixed
Barrier Fixed
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Amazing map, good work Wink
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Update the map !
Needed a test
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Nice work! Would be happy if it got implemented.  Big Grin
Thanks for works,  need implant and test with some players and some f**k nords Big Grin
You are a pro man :o I think that will be a nice map
''Add white flag to the legendary so Haruka will loot one'' -DB Loris
Pretty nice map Alpha Wink
Hope we Will see more maps of you soon.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(07-04-2014, 07:43 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Pretty nice map Alpha Wink
Hope we Will see more maps of you soon.
Greets Tarrod

I hope become the a new scene worker to make some new one..  I need your support in order to convince hand and yuri.
Thanks for all comments.

AlphA,
I'd like to bump that thread. Perhaps I will have a look on this scene again. I still believe this one has a great potential in term of originality.
What you guys think on it ?
(07-01-2017, 11:44 PM)Alpha Wrote: I'd like to bump that thread. Perhaps I will have a look on this scene again. I still believe this one has a great potential in term of originality.
What you guys think on it ?

This looks like a really interesting map that I would enjoy playing! Can't see where the cading spots would be and where bots spawn unless I have missed something Tongue
Keep up the good work!
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016