Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion 'Official' Trailer
The NordInvasion team are proud to announce the Official NordInvasion Trailer!

I suggest you turn the quality up to 720p and turn on your speakers/headphones.

Here is the link: NordInvasion - Official Trailer

Hope you all like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The NordInvasion Development team would like to announce the official production of the Nord Invasion Trailer! We have started work on summing up what makes this mod great in an effort to make more players aware of what they are missing out. And the best part? You get to be the stars of this trailer!

We need your help to make this happen, so if you are interested in lending a hand we ask that you reply to this thread with the following information:
  • Your Class
  • Your Equipment type (1h + shield, 2h sword, bow, etc)
  • Do you have TeamSpeak (its OK if you don't have a mic)

There are few requirements in order to be accepted:

1. You must be at least level 3 of your class (Sergeant/Commando, Heavy Longbowman/Sniper, Heavy Cav/Knight)
  2. You must be able to listen and follow commands during the filming (this means if you're not told to do anything, don't do anything)

There are no dates set yet but we are hoping to get the filming done in 1 or 2 sessions. There are 30 spaces available as we be hosting a 32 man server for this event.

So, get your names down and lets make this happen!

This grand effort is the idea of MrGuarnere and he has taken it upon himself to make it for us, so if you have questions direct them to him.

A proposed date and time for the event is this Saturday 11/02/2012 @ 20:00 GMT. If possible please reply back in the thread to indicate if you can or can't make it so we can update our records.

Everyone please read the following document so you understand what is required of you and also what scenes we will be recording. I will refer to this document on Saturday and it would be much easier if everyone knew what the different scenes are:

NI Official Trailer Scene List And Instructions

Here is the list of people that will be in the trailer according to the big Mr himself:

Pvt_Dancer
Yurjir
Khmer
Evildan
JOPO
Hypernoma
FinKone
Lost_Odessus
Daenerys
GOTS_Blondin
YYY_fengchen
OLL_Kwal
Horns
Luke
Tomba
Dr_Krieg
Eragon
Phalangite_Lerondo
GOTS_Pawlo
GOTS_Pecus
Hosp_Dan
Onlydutch
Helgi
Firewulf
Phalangite_dutchman_archer
Illithar
Stray
Xeqtor
Fingus
54N1T4R1UM
Straws
Hande

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...iSVE#gid=0
Pvt_Dancer 
Your Class: Commando
Your Equipment type: military pick + shield, cleaver
Do you have TeamSpeak: not yet, but i can get it at any time Wink
OLL_Kwal
Class: Commando
Equipment: A 2h mace, shield, medic box. Fourth slot is always Deployable Shield/Cursed Stones/Donator's Pony
Teamspeak: yesh

But only if we're in the credits Tongue
GOTS_Pecus
Class: Sniper/cav
Eq: Fiendish bow
TS: yes
Thanks for the replies already guys. Just to add to the original post, keep putting your names down and once we have enough people I will announce who will be included.

Its on first-come-first-serve basis.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Name:Horns
Class: Cammando/archer
equipment: 2h (strange sword)
TS:fo sho

Name:friewulf
Class:heavy longbowman/ infantry
equipment:
khergit arrows
khergit bow
nordic sword
deployable shield             
TS: oh yeah
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Name: Gots_Xeqtor
Class: Knight / Heavy Infantry
equipment:
Obsidian Axe,
Great Lance,
Elite Cavalry Shield,
Sarranian War Hose   
TS: Sure
Using pseudonyms for my characters. Got commando, sniper and one more recent which is a mixed breed. Equipment wise, two characters have mostly samurai gear, while the third is dressed in vagier armor.
(04-02-2012, 05:05 PM)Helgi link Wrote: Using pseudonyms for my characters. Got commando, sniper and one more recent which is a mixed breed. Equipment wise, two characters have mostly samurai gear, while the third is dressed in vagier armor.

Which one would you like to use for the trailer? I have a limit on each class that I want in the video, so I need to know what you will use.
"And it goes a little something like this..."