Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

jeldan citadel
hi was on
NI_normal_EU6
at about 19:35
bot was getting stuck behind the wall at there top spawn area when players spam in the area

dont know wheather anything can be done though i thought i would bring it to your attention

thankyou
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Have any screenshots ?
sorry no as i joined the server just as most of them was commiting suicide and as the ones at the gate died the bot started moving again into the play area

sorry again if thats no help
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
I think I found that place. I will fix it.
(04-02-2012, 07:38 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: hi was on
NI_normal_EU6
at about 19:35
bot was getting stuck behind the wall at there top spawn area when players spam in the area

dont know wheather anything can be done though i thought i would bring it to your attention

thankyou

On top of the hill ? When facing from your spawn the small bridge down the hill , on the left side of it ? Bots tend to get stuck there often
also yesterday i spotted another bug on jeldan citadel.the stone bridge of down entress of citadel s bugged players adn bots r movin under it
(10-02-2012, 09:34 AM)Akincibegi link Wrote: also yesterday i spotted another bug on jeldan citadel.the stone bridge of down entress of citadel s bugged players adn bots r movin under it

I noticed it too; but i think it's not bugged on all servers because on other servers it works just fine

PS:. I can post a pics if u'd like
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
It happens when too many deployables are used. When it happens , you can't go up the bridge , you go through it.
I have already fixed this and will be in next patch.
(10-02-2012, 04:46 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: It happens when too many deployables are used. When it happens , you can't go up the bridge , you go through it.

No such things, even with no shield, the little bridge at entrance is bugged.

I have fixed this map already. - Hande
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]