Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House of Tricksters (Hero Class Only) (Recruiting)
(16-01-2014, 03:56 AM)evilban link Wrote:[quote author=bossculeur link=topic=12909.msg161077#msg161077 date=1389844402]
Welp I've been lazy and haven't got a new hard drive. I don't expect to be back very soon so feel free to remove from the house or whatever. Before you get on my case, Dan, yes, I have resigned from my game admin position.

Happy hunting.

Damn Boss, only if you celebrated Christmas you may of got it in your stocking!
[/quote]

All I got for the holidays was a circumcision Sad
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(16-01-2014, 03:59 AM)bossculeur link Wrote:[quote author=evilban link=topic=12909.msg161079#msg161079 date=1389844565]
[quote author=bossculeur link=topic=12909.msg161077#msg161077 date=1389844402]
Welp I've been lazy and haven't got a new hard drive. I don't expect to be back very soon so feel free to remove from the house or whatever. Before you get on my case, Dan, yes, I have resigned from my game admin position.

Happy hunting.

Damn Boss, only if you celebrated Christmas you may of got it in your stocking!
[/quote]

All I got for the holidays was a circumcision Sad
[/quote]

Story of your life m8, make sure you grab your stuff off of Brad. Dont want his grubby Brummie hands on those items too long.
(16-01-2014, 03:53 AM)bossculeur link Wrote:I don't expect to be back very soon so feel free to remove from the house or whatever.
True story: two nights ago Dan traded your membership for me to stop fake trying ("Barlinkrauting") in a rag run. You're cut! Now get back on the bench!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(16-01-2014, 04:34 AM)Malong link Wrote:[quote author=bossculeur link=topic=12909.msg161077#msg161077 date=1389844402]
I don't expect to be back very soon so feel free to remove from the house or whatever.
True story: two nights ago Dan traded your membership for me to stop fake trying ("Barlinkrauting") in a rag run. You're cut! Now get back on the bench!
[/quote]

" i heal and juggle so you guys  kill" Smile - Heals first time on wave 17
i for one took great offence to dans joke in our recruitment thread.

(btw this is considered being BANTER and if anyone reading this doesnt know about that then i implore them to find out.)
WS House
(16-01-2014, 12:01 PM)evilban link Wrote:On a side know - Hyper - What ever happened to the lawyer guy?
The czech one or the australian one? My lawyer is happy!

PS. Suns, please just ignore the Tricksters and I feel confident they will do the same. This is utterly bizarre to be fighting over.

PPS. Tricksters, please apologise to WS for being so mean.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Dan says apology accepted
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"