Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House of Tricksters (Hero Class Only) (Recruiting)
(13-12-2013, 01:16 AM)Greatsword link Wrote:Ingame: WS_Greatsword
Level: 52
Class: Middle
Crafting: really high
Time Zone: 01:14
ID: idk
Ethnicity: Pacific Islander

Accepted always room for a white middle class guy.
(07-12-2013, 07:04 PM)Sunguard_Leader_Suns link Wrote:I'm sick of this community. Many of you don't understand our reasons and make fun of it. I'll make sure other mods such as PW, PF, and cRPG dont receive a good recommendation of this mod. This will probably be my last post. So Farewell.
Suns, thank you for taking your time to join the House of Tricksters TeamSpeak channel and inform us you are back. Converting the (epoch) time stamp of this quoted post yields Sat, 07 Dec 2013 19:04:45 GMT, making your leave to be a few minutes short of six days and eight hours. Welcome back.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
6 days!? Wow he is back faster than I expected.
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Yo, I noticed that you forget to put the picture of the house member in this thread.
As your dear french friend I post it for you
I'm glad it's finally up. Finally faces to put with the names
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(14-12-2013, 11:21 PM)Belenos link Wrote:Yo, I noticed that you forget to put the picture of the house member in this thread.

simply..."the best"
(14-12-2013, 11:21 PM)Belenos link Wrote:Yo, I noticed that you forget to put the picture of the house member in this thread.

Truly nice work.
Of course I'm the gay sailor. Can we get that photo on th front page of the house thread?
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(15-12-2013, 03:41 PM)bossculeur link Wrote:Of course I'm the gay sailor. Can we get that photo on th front page of the house thread?

The german one or the YMCA one>?
Also a captain spot is up for grabs, be sure to impress!