Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official NI auction!
It's that time of year again so pull out your wallets and flash the cash! I have stuck together a few bits and pieces from some naughty players and I am offering them to you! Whoever has the most money can certainly own it!

Time for a couple of rules;
  • Cash bids only!
  • The auction will commence at midnight BST tonight. You cannot view the items for sale until midnight!
  • The auction will finish at midnight BST on monday the 13th May.
  • You will register on the auction site with your FORUM name. This means I can track you down on here and discuss transfers that way.
  • After the auction is done I will contact you over the following two days to discuss your winnings. This can happen at any time. Failure  to respond within 48 hours of the message will be construed as abandonment  of your claim.
  • If you do not have the money in place I will punish you.
We have implemented the ability to bid on multiple items of the same name.
For example, there are 3 swords. X bids 80k on two swords. Y bids 100k on two swords. At auction end, Y would receive 2 swords at 100k each (200k total) and X would receive one sword at 80k.

That's all for now but this post may change over time (I am writing this with the onscreen  keyboard and this is killing me...).

So without further ado...

http://www.auction.nordinvasion.com/

If you spot any problems please let us know on IRC.

[countdown=05,13,2013,00,00][/countdown]
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
To clarify, the auction ends at midnight BST (Sunday night, Monday morning).

7 PM EDT
11 PM GMT
12 AM BST (midnight)
1 AM CEST
9 AM AEST

Edit: Also, the auction site does not adjust for daylight saving time.  You can either choose the time zone +1 from yours or manually add an hour to any time you see.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Ouch, why did i spend all my money?

This is gonna be funny though Smile
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
I am really enjoying this auction hall and forum 'WTS' scramble for cash! ;D
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
In a few days it will be time to post "It was a joke"  Smile
(07-05-2013, 09:52 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I am really enjoying this auction hall and forum 'WTS' scramble for cash! ;D
Already am!
Why you dont keep this whole thing up forever and anyone can sell and buy things. For sure it needs to be conected to the account of each guys. This would be amazing!
And i have made my name to: CC_Jalau because Jalau was to short. And my other name is Jalau. Is this ok?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I have changed my username to Vdudee because Vdude was too short. My other name is Vdude.
Mighty_Vdude - Level 52 - Halberdier
Mighty_Vdu - Level 44 - Commando/Crossbowman
Mighty_Vdud - Level 39 - Sniper
Who is Hammor? I think he faked. Because if you count all his bids together he must have 9 mil Cash?! That's nearly impossible, and i never saw a guy called Hammor...
Edit: He got removed! Yeah ....
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
My god, do people of this mod suck at bidding :o
Going from 100k to 300k in one bid? With 4 days to go? Not the smartest thing to do ???
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."