Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

UnBan request: BoS_Sotius
This is my first time in NordInvasion this mod is awesome!
I wanna play and play but i cant.
Good Developer or Admin UnBan me please
Ok, so what's your excuse for 197 accounts?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
And all those colours, even Elton John would need sunglasses to read that.
(09-05-2013, 04:10 PM)Barristan link Wrote:And all those colours, even Elton John would need sunglasses to read that.
I'm sorry I'm commenting in a thread I shouldn't be commenting in, but I've been drinking beer and that comment made my day. For like the 4th time. Thanks Barristan!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
In this instance I will forgive you 'cause I laughed too =/ I was going to make a similar post and thought "no, that's not professional...". I guess that's why we have Barristan!

And I too have been drinking...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Warning issued to the 3 of you!
What can i do to unban my account ?
(09-05-2013, 03:03 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Ok, so what's your excuse for 197 accounts?
- Fingus
this ban is for ever ?
(10-05-2013, 03:10 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=12976.msg105521#msg105521 date=1368111799]
Ok, so what's your excuse for 197 accounts?
[/quote]
- Fingus