Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"Escalibur"
(10-05-2013, 06:18 PM)Maroon link Wrote: As teh devs have stated multiple times that they mostly want sorta realistic weapons, I don't think this will get through. But yea, a legendary long axe is a good idea Big Grin
Yeah, Aurora blades are so much more realistic. Big Grin
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(10-05-2013, 06:04 PM)Yabu link Wrote: As Excalibur was a sword I think it's a silly name, but I agree that a legendary two-handed axe would be nice.

How about changing the name to Axecalibur, that would be a worthy name (considering it was a bit more realistic as others stated before me)
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
(10-05-2013, 06:44 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Realistic weapons:
Unrealistic fantasy weapons:
Its not about the stats, its about the appearance.

/this.
i have to agree with that.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(10-05-2013, 08:35 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=13034.msg105824#msg105824 date=1368209914]
As teh devs have stated multiple times that they mostly want sorta realistic weapons, I don't think this will get through. But yea, a legendary long axe is a good idea Big Grin
Yeah, Aurora blades are so much more realistic. Big Grin
[/quote]

(23-04-2013, 06:49 PM)Senni link Wrote: 'realistic' means limited or no fantasy elements. Everything on the model must serve a functional purpose.
Good example = Swadian Hope, Royal shield, Durendal.
Bad example = Aurora blade, Sun pike, sword of kings.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
A bit too fantasy for our taste. Although a two handed axe legendary is not a bad idea. Feel free to propose some ideas as a separate suggestion or make a model for our consideration.