Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The house of the Mighty Knights
Hate to break it to ya Sophie but those are Banana's videos by the way. Tongue look on page 15 of the House Tournament Topic.
Ok I  will give Sophie justice,royal,aroura blade

have fun with trailer and ni

how is odys bear armor
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Main Character name: Idiolect
Level and class: 46 Sharpshooter
Crafting Profession: Level 14 Armoursmith
Faction Points: 814
Timezone: GMT
What is a battle formation? Explain: Grouped movement organised by a single leader or sub-commander into an efficient killing machine.
(23-07-2013, 03:13 PM)Idiolect link Wrote: Main Character name: Idiolect
What is a battle formation? Explain: Grouped movement organised by a single leader or sub-commander into an efficient killing machine.
Accepted (Passed exam)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(23-07-2013, 03:15 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [quote author=Idiolect link=topic=13039.msg127148#msg127148 date=1374592406]
Main Character name: Idiolect
Accepted (Passed exam)
[/quote]

welcome

i am home This sunday  (late)
i wil Try to make a event next week

☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Hello,

Mathias and I have agreed to host a joint Mighty/Clan Cameron on Thursday of next week.  Mathias asked me to post the details for him.

Thursday, August 1st, 2013
18 UTC (19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT)
Hard mode
Swadian Castle

Kip
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Alright, the Mighty House has been removed from the Trailer Competition, due to lack of filming. And its not the filmer's fault, it's because a lot of people didn't SHOW UP. And yes I am blaming myself.
Was anyone informed of filming schedules?
Hey guys, I am sorry saying this but I am leaving the Mighty Knights house. Im going through some really stressful times right now and I dont think I can wrap my head around this house as well as be an admin of other games. I might rejoin but now is not the time. I just wanna casually play NI by myself with some friends occasionally. Of course you will all still be on my friend's list but I just can't be in a house right now. I will keep in touch with you all.

Thank you,
Ajentar (Odysseus)
(26-07-2013, 06:58 PM)Ajentar link Wrote: Hey guys, I am sorry saying this but I am leaving the Mighty Knights house. Im going through some really stressful times right now and I dont think I can wrap my head around this house as well as be an admin of other games. I might rejoin but now is not the time. I just wanna casually play NI by myself with some friends occasionally. Of course you will all still be on my friend's list but I just can't be in a house right now. I will keep in touch with you all.

Thank you,
Ajentar (Odysseus)
Sad to hear. Lately I am inactive aswell, due to overwork  Sad I wish you good luck in real life and you can join us anytime you want.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]