Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scene Contest, Reward for best map!
(09-02-2012, 11:00 PM)_666_ link Wrote: That does not work due to layout issues, I reckon you never played PW mod.  Wink

Nope i haven't.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(08-02-2012, 10:40 AM)Hande link Wrote: Updated first thread a bit.
MrGuarnere is now third judge in this contest.

Who's the fourth ? Wink
Damn, my AI mesh skills became a bit rusty, bots tend to get stuck on open fields.
Asking someone for help is forbidden I suppose?  (Wont do that if you say it is.)

edit: Could someone make a small dedicated server for me? I need to test the map on a proper server, else I cannot know if it works as it should.
        (Bots manage to block each other in order to stop the flux.. :o)
Small updates!

I now give one private to test AI Mesh in your map. This is not for public so only you and I will be testing if you have done them right.

Public testing day and time will come a bit later.
(05-02-2012, 04:17 PM)Hande link Wrote: - No arabic theme.

However Swadian soldiers on camels in full arabic sets are ok.
(11-02-2012, 05:11 PM)Zetus link Wrote: [quote author=Hande link=topic=1323.msg11101#msg11101 date=1328458664]
- No arabic theme.

However Swadian soldiers on camels in full arabic sets are ok.
[/quote]
nah your imagining things like that..........(wait did i just see a camal stroll past)
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Are we suppose to send you a message with a URL to our map? because I can't see an attachment option in messaging.
(12-02-2012, 03:45 AM)Leglonglas link Wrote: Are we suppose to send you a message with a URL to our map? because I can't see an attachment option in messaging.
Yes.
I've decided to have a shot at making a my first scene, i'm experienced with other map editors and managed to make the basic layout of the map but I don't understand how to add health or ammo resupply points; any tips?
(14-02-2012, 11:26 PM)Displeased_Peasant link Wrote: I've decided to have a shot at making a my first scene, i'm experienced with other map editors and managed to make the basic layout of the map but I don't understand how to add health or ammo resupply points; any tips?

Go to objects and in the menu look for

- tbgc_box4
- tbgc_box5
- tbgc_shrine

These are cooking pot. Ammo box and shrine
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]