Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scene Contest, Reward for best map!
Congrats Min!!

There were some nice ideas on some maps, some with a lot of small details, some i liked the main idea, some i didn't like, but all in all good job everybody!!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
There were some very good maps submitted for the competition. With a little more work put into them, I would seriously love to see them submitted to the map section. Well done everyone!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I was not online when my map had been tested, could someone of the devs tell me about the bugs/glitches they found?
couple of times I noticed bots spawning on the ice bit next to the boats, other than that all seemed normal Tongue.

The Devs probably got more info. Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
There has been a stunning turn of events. 666, or Meleemin decided to tried to cheat us and for that he got banned and therefore disqualified from this event. There will be no further information about this to the community, but this changes things abit.

So YuriTheRed, congratulations are in order, you are the winner of the map contest.  Big Grin
:o

Congratulations yuri!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Naughty Meleemin, was wondering why he got that strike through his name..

Grats Yuri, hope to see your map soon :+)
Dissapointing news. Congrats to Yuri.

I cheated once, but then I
How do you cheat mapping?
It was not an attempt to cheat through mapping. This topic will not be discussed any further.

Congrats Yuri! Great fun map!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus