Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My little adventure
Once upon a time, Hypernoma was playing NordInvasion at 2 in the morning with some funny amurican types. He decided to pay a little visit to the port. He was in a rush to do his hourly prayers so he jumped off the stairs towards the shrine...

[Image: 35AB6F6B02E171113AD8B6E93CD669D1F639C26C]

and passed right through the shrine into Narnia! Before Hypernoma could work out what was going on he fell through the floor in to a dark blue and rather wet underworld...

[Image: C67C9FE3D91421A85CCCEAA91880606DF4CC8142]

While Hypernoma was reenacting Pirates of the Caribbean the Pikeman wave began and Hypernoma was able to pew-pew-pew with his magic bow and the nasty Nords that passed over his head. He managed to find a conveniently placed ramp under the water which led him out from his potential watery grave to a secret trapdoor under a barricade

[Image: 184FF43AED8AF37034A85004D870641A0B1437A8]

Hypernoma then went to see the nice line of pikes from his pew-pew-pewing like a tactical submarine.

[Image: 7255C10F9AFC42AC4BF7C912418658DC4B00EDCD]

Hypernoma was very tired after all his adventures (and drunk on seawater) so went to bed.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
wut?
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
pleasant  Wink
LOL are you a childrens book writer hyper? if not you should be  Wink
I'm working hard on another map atm and will get to this when I have some time as it looks like some dodgy invisible walls are at work here.
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
I have reinforced that tower with additional barrier, but you never know with NI how many layers of barriers will break =D
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I don't like the normal "map is broked. fix it" threads that appear so I decided to try and brighten up you lovely scene bitches' day Smile

And excellent, I was rather worried I was going to drown trapped beneath the pier... Thank you Hande for including that helpful ramp!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I knew you would someday to go down in there so it was all planned!
I was about to fall asleep while reading this story Big Grin
As Benschie said should be children's book writer Smile
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
(18-05-2013, 01:24 PM)Hande link Wrote:I knew you would someday to go down in there so it was all planned!
*cough cough !*