Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Please dalete char
Hi,
I changed the name of the character in the game and gave me another form to your account (I'm not needed) so please administration to remove the character "DakasPL"
(sorry she knew not where to insert subject)

Thx, I salute
No dev or admin will delete your char .
so you better not ask for it
I think Hyper said that from the beginning
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
(11-05-2013, 08:57 PM)Saladin link Wrote: No dev or admin will delete your char .
so you better not ask for it
I think Hyper said that from the beginning

Whys that if i may ask?

Due to the annoying part where Hyper or any other dev have to delete those "mistakes" manually, it is a real pain for them to do it often. Once in a while you'll see a message on Facebook (or forum) that X day is the perfect day to PM Hyper to delete those unwanted alternative characters you might have.

You can always try you're luck on IRC, but I doubt making a thread on the forum will help you since they have to double check how legit is the request, and to do so they usually have to talk to you in private.

Good luck
How about a way they can do it themselfs? Would solve the problem. Like an option in Account menu.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(13-05-2013, 03:20 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: How about a way they can do it themselfs? Would solve the problem. Like an option in Account menu.

With the increasing amount of people i see banned on the forums now because they abused new chars to sell all their gear to make filthy money i dont think this is a good idea, people could just remove all their chars so nobody would notice what they were doing.
(13-05-2013, 03:27 PM)Punishment link Wrote: [quote author=Nka19 link=topic=13079.msg106608#msg106608 date=1368458430]
How about a way they can do it themselfs? Would solve the problem. Like an option in Account menu.

With the increasing amount of people i see banned on the forums now because they abused new chars to sell all their gear to make filthy money i dont think this is a good idea, people could just remove all their chars so nobody would notice what they were doing.
[/quote]
Hmmm good idea. I will simply charge more gold than redshirt gear is worth if I get around to implementing a system
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Would also help if you change the sell price to 0 gold,  of level the  1 items, which you get for free when you make a new character.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(13-05-2013, 03:41 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: Would also help if you change the sell price to 0 gold,  of level the  1 items, which you get for free when you make a new character.
We don't want new players to find it even more difficult to upgrade their equipment when they start. We need to keep a sell price on those items to help them out Smile

But it's something I will look at.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(13-05-2013, 03:35 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=Punishment link=topic=13079.msg106611#msg106611 date=1368458870]
[quote author=Nka19 link=topic=13079.msg106608#msg106608 date=1368458430]

[/quote]
Hmmm good idea. I will simply charge more gold than redshirt gear is worth if I get around to implementing a system
[/quote]

Seems like a sound plan to me.
Striker strikes again.