Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Reset?
[me=Conqueror_Worm]hits the reset button[/me]
(13-06-2013, 10:05 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:[me=Conqueror_Worm]hits the reset button[/me]
* Nka19 sabotages that button to malfunction before Conqueror_Worm uses it.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
* Brutus sabotages Nka19's sabotage button before he sabotages Conqueror Worm's reset button
* Vdude sabotages his own sabotage button.
Mighty_Vdude - Level 52 - Halberdier
Mighty_Vdu - Level 44 - Commando/Crossbowman
Mighty_Vdud - Level 39 - Sniper
+1 for a reset.

If you divided the game in two with current servers and fresh servers, the entire community will eventually move over to the new servers, and it will welcome more new players.  If you have ever played D2, you can see the same symptoms plaguing this game that plagued D2 every time it was near the end of it's current ladder and approaching the reset.  And then there would be a reset, sure you could play on your old characters on the old servers, but you want to try to get back to the top of the fresh ladder as quick as possible.  As a new player I am surprised I got passed the initial impression of feeling overwhelmingly poor compared to other players, and can see how this would discourage new players to keep playing once you find out that the many of the drops obtained were obtained in a very different game compared to how it is now.
I've always supported a full reset (not just a personal one) to balance back the economy and the crafting system.

It was never in the devs plan to reset though.
Fixed -

* Conqueror_Worm hits the roll back to Cavalry button
Roll back 14 months? ok
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
A reset? do you ever think of players who achieved their stuff over a year or more ? And if there would be a reset, what about in another year ? Do you really want to hit loads of hoursm just to seeing them flushed down the toilet? Pffft. If you want a reset just ask for it , i am sure the devs would be happy to give out free resets.
Wusel @ Omnia
Just decimate the community? Every 10th account gets a full reset..  Tongue