Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Followers of Worm
Soiling soft hands.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
The Followers are opening their warm embrace to fresh meat once more. Why do you think the Followers should accept you into their dark fold?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Seems legit, must be copying OTD
I'd like to join If I could, Peter_File is my name and I strive to make the world a happier place. 1 boy at a time. I am also capable of serving as your personal House maid. I excel in cleaning, baking and needle point. As far as nords are concerned I am able and willing to run into the enemy for your suicide tasks as you seem fit. Trust me when I say no one else can spear a nord like I can.  ;D        Sincerely Peter_File 
(18-01-2013, 10:44 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote: I'd like to join If I could, Peter_File is my name and I strive to make the world a happier place. 1 boy at a time. I am also capable of serving as your personal House maid. I excel in cleaning, baking and needle point. As far as nords are concerned I am able and willing to run into the enemy for your suicide tasks as you seem fit. Trust me when I say no one else can spear a nord like I can.  ;D        Sincerely Peter_File
As discussed on IRC, we cannot accept you into our fold as you are not ready to devote your very being, your soul, to our cause.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I am ready!

Left or right?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
By the right, starting on the left. Are you ready to devote your soul to slaying Nords and cleaning out the TS admin channels? I need more beer, Hande has a problem with fish and Barristan has a large problem with koala poop. And don't even get me started on the Wormhole...
- Fingus
wait I'm confused, left, right, left, left, right?

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Take your dressing from the right, march off on the left
- Fingus
Thats Hyper's commentary btw on that video, he just has a cold.
"And it goes a little something like this..."