Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Followers of Worm
(06-02-2012, 10:38 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Most definitely a troll clan  :Smile

Confirmed.

(06-02-2012, 10:37 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Would you accept me if I applied?  Wink

When the day come when the blasphemous prophet _Sphinx_ overthrows you and throws you into the gutter, you will be accepted into our fold and taken care of as a brother.
Stay away, I hear someone in this House has hacked the mod and is cheating ಠ_ಠ
(07-02-2012, 11:45 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: When the day come when the blasphemous prophet _Sphinx_ overthrows you and throws you into the gutter, you will be accepted into our fold and taken care of as a brother.

So we'll be gutter brothers? I hope someone overthrows me soon, be it _Sphinx_ or someone else. It seems being the leader of a house just makes people hate you for no reason ;D
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Crap. I'm leader of this house...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(07-02-2012, 08:16 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Crap. I'm leader of this house...

Everyone already hates you, so can't get any worse.
(07-02-2012, 08:17 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1347.msg11489#msg11489 date=1328645770]
Crap. I'm leader of this house...

Everyone already hates you, so can't get any worse.
[/quote]
You raise a fair point almighty worm, light of my life, slayer of Nords, mother to all Swadian children that suckle upon your teat of terror!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I should very much like to express my utmost grief that I am unable to aply for this mighty house of yours! If not for mine own obligations within the house of Cameron, mine swordarm would be yours, oh grand and wormish Hypernoma!

Oh and, how many kills DO you need to have to join up with you?
I guess you will never know until you apply!! :o
- Fingus
I am lazy developer and I approve of this thread,

I can has join?
Certainly. Invite sent Wink
- Fingus