Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Followers of Worm
(27-05-2012, 01:28 PM)wigster600 link Wrote: Name wigster_shieldbash

kills: 375

Friend of birdtalon.

Welcome to the Followers. You are now the house lackey. Please read through the previous pages of posts to find out how not to serve my cake. Please let it be known that your acceptance is only down to the fact that Mr G is bloody useless at serving cake.

(29-05-2012, 05:30 AM)Eragon link Wrote: i would prepare for one of two things: 1. acceptance due to being a friend of Bird 2. a degrading and hysterical response from Hyper

btw yes Hyper i think youre right though i am debating a different house(even though im in PK lol) because i know people there and am friend of the captain and some members but why didnt you give me a funny response? it makes me feel like we werent friends before you were even a dev :'( :'( :'(

I apologise, Eragon. I shall therefore play upon stereotypes; your application is refused on the grounds of your nationality. I fear for the longevity of my cakes. Science has proven that being American results in various compulsive eating disorders and this simply WILL NOT DO! My cakes!! In addition, I fear that the Followers live in humble (lol) accommodation and that an American fat ass being stuck in the door out to the altar will result in our blood sacrifices to the Almighty Worm being a little behind schedule. This will in turn anger our German friends as things will not be running exactly to schedule.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I want join in your House
My equip: Striped Armor, Sun Pike, Aurora Blade
Ingame nick: ANGEL_Alexander
Nord Killed: ~130k
(03-06-2012, 02:48 PM)Phalangite_ANGEL_Alexande link Wrote: I want join in your House
My equip: Striped Armor, Sun Pike, Aurora Blade
Ingame nick: ANGEL_Alexander
Nord Killed: ~130k

Didn't you already apply?
Yes he did... Application refused on the grounds once more that you have to be able to understand English to join the Followers. Unless of course you have studied hard over the past few weeks and learnt English? However the number of nords killed would imply you have not...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
what?
I can see why his application was refused.
(03-06-2012, 02:55 PM)Phalangite_ANGEL_Alexande link Wrote: what?

Niet...
- Fingus
Many who are in the house do not know the language. You might even take people who are killed, 400 Northmen, and I waiver from the fact that I do not know much English. it is not fair
if it was a Russian fashion then you would have had to learn my language
(03-06-2012, 02:59 PM)Phalangite_ANGEL_Alexande link Wrote: Many who are in the house do not know the language. You might even take people who are killed, 400 Northmen, and I waiver from the fact that I do not know much English. it is not fair
Really? Who in the House does not understand English? And am I to understand you are arguing with me over non-acceptance to the Followers? Do you think that arguing will improve your chances of acceptance??
- Fingus