Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"Changing" Service on the website
Even if there are not that many items added right now, that come in several versions, there still are quite some. I'd like to see the ability to change e.g. transitional armors' colour on the website for a fee. Or ornate some gauntlets. It would bring some more variable variety into the game, and give another option to waste some gold(too high costs would ofcourse ruin this, as people won't use it then). I am open for any opinions and suggestions.

best regards,

Strick
Tempting and not that difficult to implement. However, part of me really likes making crafting decisions as final as possible.
You could involve X amount of Dye for recoloring in a Tier system for Alchemist or in the marketplace
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Yeah, Murrow's Implementing crafting goodies into the changing process sounds good.
(14-05-2013, 05:45 PM)Strick link Wrote: Yeah, Murrow's Implementing crafting goodies into the changing process sounds good.
X amount of dye + 1 Ink of Life
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I thought of this a while back and thought that a simple fee could work

I.e. make a crafting recipe for blue trans that requires orange trans + 50k
etc.

of course this is pretty much what happens on the forums anyway, so you'd be taking out a bit of community interaction which is why I don't think it should necessarily be implemented

a good idea nonetheless
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Maybe go even more in-depth with the dye system, so you collect some flowers or something then you need for example 5 Red dye and 5 Blue dye to change from white to blue/red, and 5 orange and 5 yellow for orange etc.

But it's a good idea nontheless, i support this  ;D
(14-05-2013, 07:29 PM)Gismo link Wrote: Maybe go even more in-depth with the dye system, so you collect some flowers or something then you need for example 5 Red dye and 5 Blue dye to change from white to blue/red, and 5 orange and 5 yellow for orange etc.

But it's a good idea nontheless, i support this  ;D

Yeah! Let's play Minecraft!

Donnu if it's necessary to have such a system...  I guess it won't hurt though. But please no Minecraft-style.
Skalarhaubitze - Da haste gar keine Chance mehr, da haste nur noch die Platin-Arschkarte.
McBone: 0204 Old-Shool-Babo in progress                  
Earl_Grey: 0400 Wannebe Fearsome Knight
Arthius_Routburg: 0030 Face Stabber
Fluffy_Boner_Boy: 0100 crazy shit
I didn't talk about Minecraft, just because it's some similarities doesn't mean it's the same. And it was only a suggestion...
I like it, gets me even on further ideas *thinks*